Come for a unique, initiatory and playful getaway in Bordeaux, and discover the wine differently and as nowhere else!
From delicate sensations to whirlwinds feelings, let yourself be guided during a sensory journey:
- At first, the sense of touch is highlighted, with soils and tactile discovery of materials.
- In wine storehouses, the sense of smell expresses itself. A tasting of monovines will allow you to understand the aromas and the contributions of each, in a place soaked by smells of oak and of vintage wines being created.
- Then comes the sight: a moment between past and present, where you can see the changes that have shaped the vineyard from 1250 to nowadays.
- To perfect this experience, your sense of taste is put to the test during a blind tasting.
- And at the end, you are transported with different sounds to understand how they can influence your judgement of wine…
+ Guided tour with a tasting of five wines
Come and discover this one-of-its-kind, unique-in-France tour without further delay: a complimentary ticket to the Cité du Vin is offered with each “5 Senses Tour”.
Every day with booking. Available in French and in English.
High season: From Monday to Saturday at 10.30am, 11.30am, 2.30pm, 3.30pm, 4.30pm and Sunday at 10.30am
Low season at 11.30am, 2.30pm, 4.30pm