Perfect your knowledge of wine walking through our vineyards
Enjoy an informative tour about the vineyards and the wine making process plus a wine tasting in the main tasting room on the Ebro river bank.
February 27, 2018
November 28, 2018
From 1 to 3 hours
Details of the tour:
- Presentation of the property philosophy, origin and the “Familia Martinez Bujanda” group.
- Visit of the viewing platform for spectacular sights of the winery and the vineyards.
- Learn about the definition of Pago (Cru), the type of soil and the characteristics of our Estate among the vineyards, the connection with the Control Board and other curiosities.
- Enjoy the beautiful landscape, touch the vines and pick some berries to taste them during harvest time.
- Discover the winery: walk through the tank, barrel and bottle cellars and learn about the wine-making process.
- Wine tasting: taste 3 of our wines, Finca Montepedroso DO Rueda (100% Verdejo), Cantos de Valpiedra Crianza and Finca Valpiedra Reserve accompanied with charcuterie in the tasting room.
Duration: 2.5 hours
Previous appointment is required.