Fully-customizable 4-Day Scotland Malt Whisky Itinerary
Day 1: Aberdeen or Inverness
Choose to base yourself in Aberdeen or Inverness, the two gateways to the best whisky trails. Private transfer to your choice of the following accommodations:
- Rocpool Reserve, a boutique hotel and restaurant offering you wonderful luxury in the heart of Inverness.
- Culloden House, an elegant, historic Georgian mansion offering high standard of service, cuisine and ambience.
Days 2-4: Speyside
2 days at leisure to enjoy a made-to-measure whisky trail, which could include any number of the following recommendations:
- Glenlivet Distillery in Banffshire with a complementary dram of the Glenlivet 12, 18-years old, or Nàdurra
- Cardhu Distillery - tour and tasting at the only whisky distiller pioneered by a woman
- Dufftown, where you’ll discover the spectacular Speyside Cooperage. Our tip: Witness the ancient art of creating whisky barrels and create your own mini-cask.
- Glenfiddich Distillery
- Glen Grant Distillery. Our tip: explore the beautiful Victorian Garden.
- Strathisla Distillery, the oldest operating distillery in the Highlands
- Glen Moray Distillery
- Benromach Distillery
- Dallas Dhu Historic Distillery
Day 5: Aberdeen or Inverness
- A last day to relax and unwind
- Private transfer to Airport
For the fully-detailed itinerary of this trip, including suggested accommodation and prices, please contact us directly.