Nothing quite comes as close to a fine Scottish Single Malt
Bespoke Whisky Experience Itinerary in Scotland
For whisky enthusiasts Scotland is the holy grail; and with our exclusive whisky Tours, you have the chance to visit the glens and hills home to the finest distilleries on earth. Alongside our very own whisky expert, Charles Maclean, you will take a journey through the heartland of Scotch whisky.
9-Day Whisky Indulgence Tour Package
Inverness City Tour | Culloden | Boath House
- On your arrival to Scotland you will be welcomed at the airport by your Chauffeur for the tour. They will be driving you in a luxury car for the duration of your stay so you can fully relax and enjoy your stay. The Chauffeur will drive you to Inverness where you will have a tour of the city. You will have a chance to explore Inverness in depth and get a tour of all the significant attractions.
- Once your tour of Inverness has come to an end you will be driven to Culloden. This is a powerfully emotive and atmospheric battlefield where the 1745 Jacobite Rising came to a tragic end. You will have the chance to tour the Battlefield and discover the stories of the people who fought here.
- You will then continue to the luxurious Boath House where you will be staying for the evening . With their unique and stylish rooms, they have accommodation to suit all tastes. The property is set in 20 acres which includes well tended lawns, streams and Victorian walled garden woodland.
Speyside Distillery Tours | Boath House
- Your first stop of the day will be at Benromach Distillery. Benromach is Speyside’s smallest distillery and is located on the outskirts of the ancient market town of Forres. Just two experienced distillers passionately hand-craft Benromach using the finest Scottish barley and the purest spring water from the nearby Romach Hills.
- You will then travel to the heart of the beautiful Macallan Estate to the Macallan Distillery. Explore the history and process of the Macallan whisky with friendly and knowledgeable guides who are ready to take you on a journey into the past of whisky production. To end your day of tours you will visit The Balvenie Distillery. A visit to the Balvenie Distillery in Speyside brings this unique combination to life. The craft and nature’s mysteries have not changed in Balvenie production in over a century.
- You will then return to the luxurious Boath House where you will stay for a further evening.
Private Loch Ness Boat Trip | Dalwhinnie Distillery | Glencoe House
- After your two evenings in Boath House you begin your day taking a tour on the award winning Loch Ness Boat Trip. You can enjoy and take in the beautiful scenery of the Loch. Whilst on the cruise you will travel round the Loch sightseeing the Urquhart Castle experiencing its 1,000 years of history and also trying to catch a glimpse of Nessie.
- After your Private Boat trip you will travel to the famous Dalwhinnie Distillery at the heart of the Cairngorm National Park. It is home to a famous highland Single Malt Whisky known for its gentle flavours accentuated with notes of heather, citus, honey, vanilla and sweet malt. The site was located specifically for the access of the clear spring water and abundant peat from the surroundings.
- You will continue your tour to Glencoe House, a magnificent mansion house situated in the famous Glencoe Glen. It offers luxury, 5-Star accommodation and is in an ideal location for all occasions. Enjoy a candlelit dinner in the evening where you can appreciate the seasonal menus which Glencoe House offer.
Airds Restaurant | Oban Distillery | Crinan Hotel
- On your journey to Crinan you will stop at the award winning gourmet and seafood restaurant, Airds, for lunch. The restaurant has a reputation for being one of the best in Scotland. The use of the fresh local ingredients and some of the best shellfish right on their doorstep allows them to provide outstanding food.
- You will stop off at the small and historic distillery located in the charming coast town of Oban. It is both one of the smallest distilleries and one of the oldest in Scotland with just two pot stills. It was originally established in 1794 and there has been little change to the present building since then.
- You will spend the evening in an magnificently eccentric hotel in Crinan. The Crinan Hotel is located on Scotland’s beautiful west coast on the waterfront at Loch Crinan.
Islay | Glenegedale House | The Jib Door Restuarant at Islay House
- You will travel down to Kennacraig where you will take a ferry over to the Isle of Islay. It is best known for its peaty, smoky whiskies which some say are the best in the whole world.
- You will travel to the Glenegedale House, an AA 5-Star Gold awarded house in the Isle of Islay. You will stay here for lunch after your ferry ride to the island. It has been awarded ‘Taste our Best’ and AA breakfast award which shows their commitment and passion of using locally sourced products and ingredients. Depending on your accommodation choice you can spend the rest of your afternoon exploring the beautiful Isle of Islay.
- Dinner for the evening will be served at The Jib Door Restaurant at Islay House. A jib door is a secret passage used by servents to slip in and out of dining room unnoticed. The elegant dining room at Islay House has two of these doors, highlighting their relaxed but discreet service that they provide.
- There will be two accommodation options for your stay in Islay depending on your preference and availability. The first option would be at The Glenegedale House. The house has a prominent position with breathtaking views over the Mull of Oa and out to the Atlantic.
- Islay House is the additional option for your stay. The house has ornate lawns and stunning sea views which offers retreat quite unlike anywhere else. It is steeped in tradition, yet equipped with all the latest modern conveniences. All the rooms have beautiful sea views over the spectacular grounds.
Laphroaig Distillery | Lagavulin Distillery | Ardbeg Distillery
- Your day will be spent touring famous distilleries in the Isle of Islay. The first tour will be of the Laphroaig Distillery the creator of the worlds most richly flavoured whisky. it is located at the head of Loch Laphroaig on the south coast of Islay. It is well known for the rich, unmistakeable taste. Established in 1825 by the Johnston brothers it still uses the traditional methods and time-honoured skills that have been used for centuries.
- The Lagavulin Distillery is located in a small bay near the south coast of Islay near the ruins of Dunveg Castle. It is thought to be one of the longest established distilleries in the country. It began its distilling journey back in 1742 providing distinctive peat-smoke aroma which has won numerous awards. Lagavulin is a spirit which likes to take its time.
- Ardbeg is your last distillery of the day. Its white washed walls can be found nestling in a rocky cove on Islay’s souther tip. Ardbeg claims to produce the peatiest whisky in Islay. Boasting several official bottlings, Ardbeg has garnered an array of accolades in recent years from Jim Murray’s Whisky Bible and at international spirit ratings competitions.
The Village Inn | Seaplane over Loch Lomond | Gleneagles
- You will stop at The Village Inn on your journey to Gleneagles. It is located in the heart of Loch Lomond National Park which allows you to experience one of the most amazing places in the country. It provides peaceful surroundings and beautiful views over the Loch with rich Scottish heritage can be experience throughout the Inn.
- You will have the opportunity to have an unforgettable experience on a seaplane adventure over Loch Lomond. During the trip you will fly over the stunning Scottish scenery including lochs, glens and rugged mountain peaks.
- You will stay the evening at Gleneagles. Gleneagles is a magnificent countryside estate in the heart of Scotland. It continues to offer multiple attractions which include their 5 star luxury hotel, three championship golf courses, award winning spa and one of the only restaurants in Scotland to hold 2 Michelin Stars. It offers a range of restaurants for guests to select from. The famous Andrew Fairlie is the two Michelin Starred dining experience that people travel far and while for. However Gleneagles also offers classic silver service with The Strathearn and also Birnam Brasserie which serves French-American dishes using the best local produce.
Edinburgh City Tour | The Balmoral
- After your stay at Gleneagles you will travel down to the capital of Scotland, Edinburgh. Here you have a chance to explore the historic, cosmopolitan and cultured city. The wonderful city is perched on a series of extinct volcanos and rocky crags. The Castle dominates the city-centre skyline and from its ramparts you can look down in the medieval lanes and elegant terraces. You can explore and tour the stunning city and take in all its culture.
- The Balmoral Hotel has found a home at Edinburgh’s most prestigious address, No. 1 Princes Street this is where you will find yourself on the first night of your Scottish experience. It offers guests with the combination of tradition and modernity as each room was individually designed. The Balmoral includes two luxury restaurants, The Brasserie Prince and Number One. Number One which is one of Edinburgh’s finest restaurants offers a Michelin star experience for the 16th consecutive year. It provides visitors with a modern take on Scottish Cuisine while providing a warm and inviting atmosphere which guests have enjoyed since opening in 1997. Similarly, Alain Roux and his father Michel Roux partnered together to open the Brasserie Prince also at The Balmoral.
- This is just a glimpse at the spectacular Whisky Tours in which we can create. If there is any specific distilleries and locations you would like to visit in we will do everything we can to design the perfect tour to suit you.
- Unfortunately your tour with us has come to end.
- You will depart from Edinburgh
- If you have any spare time and would like any assistance we would be more than happy to help.