You will become an expert on the Segway and you will not want to get off it!
Details of the tour:
- Presentation of the property
- Visit of the viewing platform for spectacular sights of the winery and the vineyards
- Tour the vineyards on a Segway (training provided) to enjoy all the nooks and crannies of the Estate in a fun and agile way
- Learn about the definition of Pago (Cru), the type of soil, varieties and works that take place in the vineyards, the connection with the Control Board and other curiosities
- Enjoy the beautiful landscape: touch the vines and (during harvest time) pick some berries to taste them.
- Stop on the Ebro river bank for a tasting of a 100% Verdejo white wine paired with tapas
- Discover the winery: walk through the tank, barrel and bottle cellars and learn about the wine-making process
- Stop in the barrel cellar to taste our 100% Tempranillo Cantos de Valpiedra Crianza (made in our Estate) paired with tapas
- Stop in the tasting room to taste the most representative wine of our winery: Finca Valpiedra Reserve paired with tapas
Duration: approximately 3 hours.
A minimum of 4 people required. For groups of 8 or more, possibility to enjoy a typical Riojan menu for lunch in the private dining room of the winery.
Previous appointment is required.