Alsace: discover a place where culture, art de vivre and pleasures of the palate are intermingled.
We will take pleasure in making you discover the richness of our Alsatian heritage: its wines, its savory dishes, its long and colorful history. Passionate guides will accompany you, and you will be seduced by the personality of an exceptional region. We guarantee that you will have a unique experience!
We offer exclusive and customized themed tours allowing participants to:
- broaden their knowledge of fine wine and food
- taste the beauty of Alsace
- discover the exceptional cultural and historical heritage of Alsace
- meet authentic, generous, and passionate people
Exploring Alsace with us is…
- Strolling through picturesque villages surrounded by vineyards where you can admire the traditional half-timbered houses and their balconies, overflowing with flowers.
- Recharging one’s batteries in the beautiful natural setting!
- Marveling at the beauty and diversity of the landscape: its vineyard-covered foothills, its forested mountains and lush plains. Nature is generous in Alsace.
- Discovering the secrets of an exceptional heritage, between modernity and traditions. Castles, battlefields and churches bear witness to Alsace’s remarkable past.
- Tasting the best wines of Alsace. The combination of a rich soil and generations of winemaking skills have made Alsace one of the world’s premier wine regions. With 51 Grand Crus and seven types of grapes (Riesling, Gewurztraminer, Pinot Gris, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir, Sylvaner, Muscat), Alsatian wines are acclaimed the world over. You will meet renowned local winemakers.
- Falling for the rich and varied local Alsatian specialties: choucroute (with pork or with fish), baeckoeffe, kougelhopf, flammkueche, gingerbread…
You can also combine your visit to Alsace with an escapade to Baden Baden and the Black Forest in Germany!
- Its peculiar Mediterranean character makes Baden-Baden one of the most charming German cities, located only 1-hour drive from Strasbourg. A cultural and thermal metropolis, it is also surrounded with the Black Forest mountains. You will enjoy strolling in the beautiful 350-year-old Lichtentaler Allee, and in the city center. You will visit some of the famous Baden-Baden museums: the Frieder Burda Museum, the Brahms Museum, the Fabergé Museum, the Roman bath ruins, etc.
- At the Caracalla Spa, or at the Roman-Irish bath of Friedrichsbad, why not enjoy hours of relaxation in the wonderful world of the Baden-Baden’s thermal baths! Immerse yourself in the invigorating waters that originate deep beneath the town. Clear your mind, soothe your soul and let your body find its natural balance.
- At the casino of Baden Baden, one of the world’s most beautiful casinos, dive into a world of old-school gaming with roulette, blackjack, poker and slot machines in the ambience of the Belle Époque.
- You may also be interested in seeing the famous Schwarzwaldhochstrasse -also called the B500- the famous high altitude panoramic road which offers stunning views, at altitudes of 800 to 1000 meters (2600-3300 feet).
We offer services for individual visitors, tourist groups, or companies.
- High level of quality and service
- Fully-customized tours and stays, allowing traditional visits as well as off-the-wall activities, according to your wishes
- A discreet and careful accompaniment by our staff
- Authenticity and friendliness
Whether you are looking for a wine tour, a cultural trip or a sports holiday, we will custom- design an itinerary for you to meet all your expectations!