Taking you into the heart of the world of Clerc Milon, the visit includes a number of highlights:
- An introduction to Château Clerc Milon, owned by the Mouton branch of the Rothschild family since 1970, and in particular the link between Julien de Beaumarchais de Rothschild and the property
- A tour of the vat room and a presentation of the vineyard to talk about the patchwork of plots so specific to Clerc Milon, its terroir, the grape varieties planted and their influence on the style of the wines.
- An explanation of the green technologies and facilities in use at Château Clerc Milon
- The descent down the imposing staircase into the barrel hall
- A tasting of the property’s wines looking out over the vineyard
- A tour of the reception rooms with their unusual decoration, ending with the exceptional view from the vast terrace overlooking the vines
Duration: between 1 hour and 1.5 hours.