A walk in the sky to discover Rueda & Toro
Exclusive experience at Campo Eliseo in Rueda, Spain
Enjoy the incredible landscape of the Toro and Rueda appellations, where Verdejo, Tempranillo and Tinta de Toro grape varieties grow and produce some of the best wines in the country.
The journey begins in our vineyard El Camino del Puerto where you will discover the different shades of our fields as well as the river Duero passing over the Castillan village of Tordesillas. To end the hot air balloon tour, you will discover life in Castile from a very different point of view: its underground bodegas. Heaven and earth with the central theme: wine.
- Hot air balloon ride and lunch in the vineyard
- Welcome in the ancestral house of the XVIII century
- Guided tour of the modern bodega: cold room, sorting table and first transformation
- Wine tasting accompanied by our selection of cheeses
DURATION: 5 hours
- Activity depends on climate
- Our professional guides will give you all the information in order to enjoy this typical experience.
- Presence of many staircases (underground cellars)
- Visit unsuitable for people with reduced mobility