Beaune, located in the heart of Burgundy's wine country, is undoubtedly one of the most interesting French cities.
Internationally famous, Beaune has fascinated visitors for years. Its well-known landmarks, like the Hôtel Dieu, the Hospices de Beaune, the Basilique Notre Dame, its ramparts and its great wines, are part of its historical heritage.
- Discover some of the most prestigious cellars in Burgundy, like Joseph Drouhin, Château de Pommard or Château de Meursault in a unique and private way!
- We will also open the doors of the smallest winery in the area for you to meet the winemaker himself.
- Learn about Burgundy's history. Did you know that the duke of Burgundy was more powerful than the king himself? We will tell you about it during your visit of the Château de Germolles or the famous Hospices de Beaune.
Food and gastronomy! This is Burgundy!
- Discover local products
- Go on a unique truffle hunt
- Experience the process of making Crémant (the Champagne of Burgundy!)
During your tour through the Côte de Nuits, Côte de Beaune and Côte Chalonnaise, you will learn the entire wine-making process from grape to bottle!