A highly unique touring and tasting experience for those that would like to understand more about what goes into making a premium wine: from the soil and the vine to the barrel and the bottle.
· Discover the natural heritage and marvelous landscapes of the Penedès region
· Visit different noteworthy vineyards estates
· Admire the spectacular wine country views around the Foix Natural Park
· Learn about farming and vineyard management techniques that result in the best possible fruit. Discussions will include soil types, precipitation, climate, vine spacing and varieties, and the multitude of distinct factors that affect the resulting fruit from each estate. Organic and biodynamic farming, up in the mountains.
· Take part in a sommelier-guided tasting of 1 cava, 3 wines and Extra Virgin olive oil served with little snacks.