Winery visits and tasting in the famous winemaking region of Châteauneuf du Pape

Exclusive access to some of the oldest wineries in France, which not many visitors are granted access to.
Private guided tour with a wine expert.

Theme
Visits & Tastings
Duration
Full day
Groups
Yes
  • Enjoy a private tour exploring 3 or 4 vineyards
  • Visit the houses where wine is produced and stored
  • Taste some world-class wines

An expert guide will accompany you to share wine tasting techniques and the history of local wines, as well as to answer all of your wine-related questions on your wine tour of the celebrated region of Châteauneuf du Pape.

Châteauneuf du Pape is unrivaled in its production of red wines which makes up 90% of the region’s total, with white wines making up the other 10%.

Tour details:

  • Minimum 2 people
  • Full day tour – 8h
  • Transportation in a luxury 7-seater car
  • Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Aix en Provence

Contact us for price enquiries and bookings for the best wine tours in Châteauneuf du Pape.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONTINUE ORGANIZING YOUR TRIP?

You may also like

Wine Paths Standards